We're hiring a Part time Ruby Pixie...
We are looking for a Ruby Pixie to sprinkle some pixie dust
on our rusty rails.
Qualified candidates will...
- Have at least 2 years of serious web development
experience (predominately we're are Ruby on
Rails, reasonable experience will be favourable but not a
- Be passionate, and curious about web development
- Be a generalist developer and problem solver
- Be able to communicate clearly
- Have used version control, we use git and subversion.
- Have a love to experimenting with new tools and
- Know how to and prefer to use a Unix based environment
either Mac OSX or Linux
- Be organised
- Have some testing experience, maybe some
TDD and agile approaches
- Can work remotely, anywhere like Timbuktu or the North
The job on offer...
Recruiters, if you mail us we will bombard you with spam
To apply email jobs (at) diary.com,
please attach your CV and talk a little about yourself in
the covering email with the Ref: D3 in the subject header.
Diary is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure
that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable
treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, race,
colour, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, age or
disability, and that all appointments are made purely on the
basis of merit.